Terms and conditions
· Sakku reserve the right to remove any offer or discount without prior notice.
· It is the customers responsibility to inform staff of any and all allergies prior to dining.
· Accepted payment – Cash/card or gift voucher purchased on our official website, Estabulo does not accept any prom codes, coupon codes or any promotional discounts by any external sources.
· The Mangers decision is final. We can refuse service.
· We do not accept Scottish bank notes in any of our England based restaurants
· To help us go cashless: a charge of 10% service charge is added to the bill, this is optional and at the customers discretion. Please make the server aware if wanting it removed.
· Due to Health and safety regulations: It is our policy for food not to be taken away from the restaurant.
· All promotions, discounts and offers are from the food portion of the bill only, unless otherwise stated.
· Sakku does not accept liability for any articles damaged or lost from out restaurant.
· Booking times have a grace period of 10 mins, if running late please call the restaurant. We reserve the right to cancel your booking or shorten your seating time if you are late.
· All reservations need to be secured with card details: A secure link is sent via text message; this information needs to be given within 48 hours after booking or your reservation will be cancelled.
· Card details: No deposit is taken when booking, a fee of £10 per person is taken when a No Show occurs, changing or cancelling your booking 72 hours before will not be charged.
· No show and cancellation less than 2 days in advance are subject to charge.
· Changing reservations: If you fail to let us know about a reservation guest count decrease less than 72 hours in advance, we may charge for the missing person’s deposit. Increasing a booking’s guest count may not be possible due to availability.
· The table allocation for party of 2 is: 1 Hr 45mins, for any party 3+ is: 2Hr.
· We would appreciate your cooperation and consideration to other customers waiting to dine to respect the table allocation times.
· A child is classified as an individual between the ages of 4 and 12 or up to the height of 145cm.
· Wastage policy: If there is an excessive amount of food wastage, we reserve the right to place a supplementary charge onto the final bill.
· Allergens: Please advise our staff of any food intolerances or allergies that you may have, our allergen information is on our website.
· Buy one get one half prize offer – Running from 23rd 31st January 2023: Adult all you can eat only, Excluding weekends
· Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.
· Photo disclaimer: The photos on our menu and ordering app are for illustration purposes only, the visual presentation of the actual dish may differ.
· Management reserve the right to change the above terms and conditions without any notice.
· Promoter: Dabangg Hospitality Group LTD, 30 Cheapside, Wakefield, WF1 2TF
· These terms are covered by English Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
· Review cards: By presenting the review card you will receive 10% discount from the food menu.
· £10 off cards – Can not be used in conjunction of any other offer